I am thrilled to announce that Woodland City Councilmember Tom Stallard has endorsed our campaign. His endorsement marks a supermajority of Woodland’s city council supporting my candidacy! Tom’s dedication to public service and his commitment to sustainable development aligns perfectly with our vision for California.
In addition to Tom, I am also proud to be supported by these Woodland leaders:
- Woodland Mayor Vicky Fernandez
- Woodland Vice-Mayor Tania Garcia-Cadena
- Woodland City Councilmember Mayra Vega
- Retired Woodland Mayor Xochtil Rodriguez Murillo
- Yolo County Supervisor and former Woodland Mayor Angel Barajas
- Yolo County Supervisor and former Woodland Mayor Gary Sandy
- Yolo County Board of Education President Dr. Tico Zendejas
- Yuba Community College Trustee Representing Woodland and retired Yolo County Superintendent of Schools Jesse Ortiz
- Retired Woodland Mayor Skip Davies
- Retired Woodland Mayor Enrique Fernandez
These endorsements represent generations of leadership in Woodland and I am humbled to be their choice for State Senate.